Showing in City and County Mayors' Offices | Feb. - Jul. 2014
I, along with other local artists, will have art hanging in the mayors' offices over the next six months. My contributions are watercolors of the Gregg-Cable House (the white house at the back of the cove) and a fall leaf in a wintry-looking field.
One of 10 winners of the 2013 Graceful Envelope Contest
Images viewable here, actual envelopes viewable in the lobby of the National Association of Letter Carriers in Washington, D. C., through May 2014.
Scribes of Hope II (CIVA) | Grove City College, PA | March 1-April 7
My piece For His Love Endures
Forever was recently accepted
into Scribes of Hope II, a traveling
exhibit of 31 calligraphic works.
This exhibit is organized by
Christians in the Visual Arts (CIVA)
and curated by internationally
known calligrapher Timothy Botts.
For more information, please visit
Thanks for stopping by for
a visit! Below I have listed
various arts and crafts at
which I have tried my hand
over the past ten years.
I'm still in the process of
linking to representative
projects in each category
as I track down the digital
photos, but please page
through the tabs (above)
for more examples of my
work in various categories.
(To become a patron of
the arts, please go directly
to the "contact me" tab.)
- Calligraphy (on paper, walls, books, cards)
- Illumination (on paper, walls)
- Lettering (on wood, walls, piggy banks)
- Programs/Church Bulletins
- Inivitations (weddings, graduations, parties)
- Posters (recitals)
- Announcements (recitals, graduations)
- Stained Glass
- Drawings (portraits, historic buildings, houses, repeating patterns)
- Painting (on canvas, paper, walls, tiles)
- Murals (landscapes, picturebook characters)
- Greeting Cards (drawings, photos, calligraphy)
- Photography (portraits, landscapes, flowers, buildings, abstract)
- Reversible Scrabble tile pendants